Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Favorite Band

I guess i really haven't had a favorite band before, I just liked all of them equally, my two favorite bands that i like are The Killers and Red Hot Chilipeppers. I like the Red Hot Chilipeppers, because i like the drums in all the songs they have, they stand out a lot, the guitar also stands out a lot. The Killers just have a really good tune that i like. My favorite songs of The Killers are Human and When You Were Young. My favorite Red Hot Chilipepper song is Dani California. I think my favorite type of genre is Rock, but i like a bit of everything, don't mind country, rap, and alternative. The kind of music that i don't like though is the heavy metal rock or super rap type songs, it just gets too much for me.
Human: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVOoCKjonY
When You Were Young: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkE7yDXr6g
Dani California: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyw_1r-SSJk

No comments:

Post a Comment