Saturday, February 21, 2009
Fall in love or learn to love?
I think that both falling in love and learing to love are two very important things. You need to learn to love somethings, for instance if you spouse loves some type of music that you absolutely hate then you have to learn to not hate it as much, so then instead of saying that you hate that music, you can say that you dislike that music, sounds much better doesn't it. Same goes for a member of the family even if you don't like them as much you have to learn to like them as much as possible, and it as if you are saying that i love you anyways. I think that falling in love would be a whole lot more fun that learning to love, because they are kind of opposites, one is all good and the other is all neutral/bad. I don't think that it was a good thing to do when the king makes a decision that one of his children is to marry this certain person who they have never met before and they are going to get married right away. I think that both are very important, not just one is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Chris
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, as a general statement.
Just would like to say, it doesn't necessarily have to be bad. I think that the difference between falling in love and learning to love is steps between dating and getting married. Like you said, you can fall in love with the person, but little things (maybe not music though) could pull two people apart. So falling in love with the person would be a general feeling, but to love the person completely I believe takes some learning and work.