Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where i would like to go


I have never been outside the United States, if i didn't get to go anywhere, i think that i would go to Italy. I have always seen pictures of the lakes there and how nice it looks. I also love Italian food and i think it would be great to eat their food there. The olympics were held up in the mountians and Italy must have some nice ski slopes to go down. I would have to learn from scratch, because i have never been skiing before. I would really like to tour the coutry side of Italy, i see so many pictures of Italy's country side and how gorgeous it is. I would also like to look at the lakes that they have, they look so majestic on all the TV shows that i have seen about Italy. I have had some neighbors that have roots into italy, and they would go to Italy and come back and tell so many stories. I don't know how much i would like to go to other places, because i am not a big traveler outside the U.S. It is almost as if i could care less about some of the other places out there in the world. I mean if i had just way to much free time, then i think that i could travel some more. But if i am busy and don't have a lot of extra time, then i don't think i will have much chance of seeing places. I think that i would probably see the most places in my job, having to travel and meet new people. I just hope that when i am old that i won't regret my decision not to travel and see the world. I think when i retire, that i would travel some, i think that i would rather save my money for a while and then when i am older i would have much more money than if i had spent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment